Anna Ory (Owner, Consultant Physiotherapist)
- Additional training: Semmelweis School of Medicine, Diploma in Sports Coaching
- European training and extensive international work experience
- Looking after challenging cases, multiple injuries, chronic pain, long-term mobility issues
- Thrives on leading clients back on track with their wellbeing
- Assessing and coordinating care; helping you to return to work, sports & hobbies
- Muscle/joint/brain injuries and conditions, burn injuries and developmental delay
Clare Kenneally (Senior Physiotherapist)
- BSc majoring in Human Nutrition
- Postgraduate Certificate in Acupuncture
- Postgraduate Diploma in Sports Physiotherapy
- Extensive work experience includes hospital based Paediatrics/Cardiothoracic and Neurological Rehabilitation jobs as well as many years spent in private musculoskeletal clinics both in Australia and New Zealand
- Specialises in assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal problems; acupuncture treatment for chronic and acute problems; exercise prescription post-injury and for general
Ez Zulkifly (Physiotherapist)
- Master's Degree in Orthopaedic Manipulative Physiotherapy
- Voice Physiotherapy - releasing vocal tension, improving voice output - great for singers, teachers, public speakers
- Myofascial release, massage therapy
- Jaw, neck and back injuries and conditions; headaches
Jessica Chan (Physiotherapist)
Jessica is our newest member in the A+ Physio team. She previously worked with the Dunedin Thunders ice hockey team, and has returned to Dunedin after working as a rotational physiotherapist at the Hawke’s Bay Hospital. Jes has also done some volunteer physiotherapy work while holidaying in the Cook Islands and plans to do more whilst travelling the world...…..watch this space!
Bron joined us in May 2017 as the Clinical Administrator. She loves meeting new people which makes her a great fit for our team and is the first friendly face to greet you as you walk through our door. Until joining us at A+ she was taking a break to be at home with her daughter.
Her background sees over 30 years’ experience in office management. Not only does she manage the office, making sure it runs smoothly, from booking in your appointments to processing ACC claims, product sales and accounts, but she must keep us all in line too!
Born in Dunedin she has lived here most of her life. When she is not at work you will probably find her in her kitchen, entertaining and cooking up a storm for family and friends, or on her mountain bike, exploring the great outdoors with her daughter Emma and partner, Graham.