PHYSIO SERVICES WE SPECIALISE IN
To get in contact with us please complete the form on the right or call us on 0508 PHYSIO (749746) (TOLL FREE)
What to expect at our clinics?
- Your quality of life will improve by relieving pain and improving your mobility
- Our long appointments allow enough time not only for assessment and treatment, but also for communicating and acting on any issues You may raise.
- Your exercises will be printed or emailed to you so you don’t forget them
- We offer full musculoskeletal and neurological rehabilitation for the injured and for those with chronic issues.
- We are proud of delivering excellent and long term results for those with stubborn chronic issues through offering education and helping them achieve their goals through lifestyle changes.
- Education is offered through one on one consultations, small groups, Newsletters and free eBooks.
- You can choose your rehabilitation facility: at home, in our clinic or your chosen pool or gym in Dunedin
- You’ll be pointed to the right direction, which may include your GP/ Specialist doctor, another physiotherapist, osteopath, podiatrist, personal trainer, coach, conductive educator and/or community groups (eg. Age Concern, Senior Link)